5.1.15

Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
8


Carnation: If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
Patti Smith, David Bowie or Joni Mitchell


Jasmine: What color looks best on you?
White


foxglove: Name three facts about your family?
Italian origins on my mom's side, parents living together, got two older brothers


Allium: What's the best thing you can cook?
Vegetable curry
Mixed salad /w lots of stuff : vegetables, nuts, cheese


Orange Blossom: If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?
Absolutely not


Calla Lily: If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
Don't think twice, it's allright (Bob Dylan)


Poinsettia: Favorite holiday dish?
Galette des rois (french cake traditionally eaten for Epiphany)


Oxlip: Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?
Maybe


Primrose: Favorite kind of soup?
Pumpkin


Daffodil: What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?
Pretty much anything by my best friend


Rose: Are you currently in love with someone?
Nope


Amsonia: Would you ever become a vegan?
I love vegan food, I think it's healthy and delicious, but so far I'm a vegetarian


Peony: What's your favorite hot beverage?
Tea (mint, Russian, Earl Grey)


Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
Gluten free (I'm coeliac)


Myrtle: Do you like going on airplanes?
I don't mind


Hibiscus: Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?
Piano (when I was a child), ukulele (currently)


Zinnia: Who was your best friend when you were six years old?
Her name was Clara


Poppy: What color was your childhood home?
Full of colors


Hydrangea: Starbucks order?
Caramel macchiato


Violet: Do you like where you're from?
Oftenly, I don't


Locust: What was your favorite book as a child?
The Witches by Roald Dahl


Rhododendron: What's the scariest dream you've ever had?
Seeing loved ones die


Queen Anne's Lace: Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?
Hahaha wrap presents but it'd be awful


Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy?
Twin cherries, milk chocolate


Aster: Would you rather be cold or hot?
Hot


Marigold: Do you listen to what's on the radio?
Sometimes, mostly jazz or soul


Heliconia: Do you like when it rains?
NO, though I like the sound of the rain


Azalea: What's a movie you cried while watching?
My Girl (1991) - the first
Desert Flower (2009) - the last


Dandelion: Do you think you're important?
Not really, only to a few people I think